Refrigerator Repair Vancouver
At VanPro Appliance, we take fridge repair seriously. Our technicians can deal with simple and more complex refrigerator repairs on a wide range of types and brands, including compact refrigerators, French-door refrigerators, and side-by-side refrigerators.
Skilled Expert Repairman
Courteous & Professional
We accommodate your schedule
Refrigerator Repair Service Vancouver
Can you imagine your life without a freezer? You may be able to handle a few days, but after that, you would run to the nearest appliance shop and buy yourself a brand-new refrigerator.
Even if you take excellent care of your appliances, they can sometimes stop working. Depending on the brand or type of the fridge, it can serve you well for 10-15 years, but one day, it won't be able to cool down the temperature. Maybe it even leaks water or makes strange noises.
These things can happen to everyone. The important thing is to know what to do, and that is to call a professional refrigerator repair Vancouver service team to come and fix the problem.
Common refrigerator problems we can fix.
The key to dealing with common fridge problems is dealing with them on time. Instead of letting things get more serious, it is better to give our VanPro Appliance team a call.
- Refrigerator not cooling: Refrigerators stay cool by design. If you notice that your fridge is warm, you will need a complete repair service fast.
Problems with the condenser coils can cause the fridge to make excessive heat. You may clean the condenser coil and check the fan motor to make sure it is working correctly. Still, a problem like this is challenging to solve without proper equipment, and often requires a professional refrigerator repair expert to fix.
- Water dispenser not working: Modern refrigerators feature a water dispenser, providing homeowners with fresh and cold water. The water dispenser may stop working for numerous reasons – a frozen door, defective valve, or low water pressure. If you have difficulty fixing the problem by yourself, consider contacting our refrigerator repair technicians. We deal with issues like these regularly, and we can fix the problem in no time.
- Refrigerator leaking water: Another common and alarming problem with refrigerators is water leakage. Water leakage often occurs due to frozen or clogged water supply lines or blocked drains filled with debris or food particles. You can try to remove debris from inside the freezer and clean the indoors with warm water, but if your cooler keeps leaking water, consult with our refrigerator repair professionals.
If you notice any of these issues, there is no time to waste. Call our team and explain what is going on with your refrigerator.
As one of the best refrigerator repair Vancouver service teams, we can diagnose the problem over the phone and arrange to take a closer look. Rest assured, our technicians have the experience and tools to take care of any fridge issue, no matter how complex the problem.
We are the experts in Vancouver fridge repair. We come to your home and repair all brands of refrigerators, including GE, Bosh, Kenmore, Whirlpool, Viking, Maytag, and more.
Our team is always ready to inspect the problem and fix the damage during the first visit. To help you preserve your fridge functionality and extend the unit’s lifespan, here are a few tips that will save you time and money:
-Keep food and beverages refrigerated at recommended temperature to avoid bacterial growth.
-Keep ventilation outside the fridge to save electricity and improve the unit’s performance.
-Keep the coils clean at all times.
At VanPro Appliance, we understand that refrigerator repair in Vancouver can be time-sensitive, and the sooner we address the problem, the better. Our team strives to deliver professional, fast, and efficient results to all homeowners with flexible appointments and quick response times.
Our expert repair service team is here to make sure your fridge, chiller, freezer, and wine cooler, continues to run efficiently.
Here are some of the refrigerators that we commonly deal with:
- Compact refrigerators.
- Side-by-side refrigerators.
- French door refrigerators.
Complete Fridge & Freezer Repair
Unlike other home appliances, a broken or malfunctioning fridge isn’t something that can wait. A faulty refrigerator can result in rotten food, spoiled drinks, and hundreds of dollars out of the window. If you have checked the power source, water dispenser, and thermostat and sense something is wrong with your unit, it is time to call in the pros. We will do whatever is necessary for your fridge to return to excellent condition, including:
- Inspecting the problem
- Changing the thermostat and water filter valves
- Fixing the ice maker components and cold controls
- Defrosting heaters
- Replacing bulbs, door switches, fans and evaporators
If your refrigerator is older (more than 15 years) and struggling due to wear and tear, replacement may be a better option. Most refrigerators last about 14 years, so rather than paying for frequent repairs, it is better to invest your money in a brand-new cooler.
When you call VanPro Appliance, we can diagnose your fridge’s problem and determine whether you need repair, minor service, or replacement.
Feel free to call VanPro Appliance, and our professionals can meet your refrigerator repair needs in no time.
Latest From Our Blog
July 21, 2020
July 15, 2020